Prev: Re: minis tip - bases Next: Re: B5 Physics (was Re: OFF-TOPIC mini review B5 Wars (Designers

RE: B5 Physics

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 23:04:56 -0400
Subject: RE: B5 Physics

At 09:33 AM 7/31/97 +1000, you wrote:
>Allan,
>
>Your forgot to add SPOILER in your header...
>
>Thanks a lot,

SPOILER SPACE, though I hardly think it warrants it!

Oh, for crying out loud! I didn't say ANYTHING that gave ANY PLOT bits
away.
I did mention I didn't care for the quality. I did mention that I didn't
like what they did with Sheridan's character. I did say that I liked
what
they did with Garibaldi. Sorry, I guess I spoiled it for you. Yep,
Sheridan
and Garibaldi are still in the show.

I mentioned the Shadow War was over far too quickly. Okay, that could
have
been a mistake. From what I've heard from fan circles, I thought it was
common knowledge by now.

As for Claudia Christian, I thought EVERYONE knew about her contract
problems.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: minis tip - bases Next: Re: B5 Physics (was Re: OFF-TOPIC mini review B5 Wars (Designers