Prev: Ship Prefixes (was: Re: Ship Prefix's) Next: Tom's Spaceship Miniature/Game List

Tom's Spaceship Miniature/Game List

From: Thomas.Granvold@E... (Tom Granvold)
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 16:36:33 -0400
Subject: Tom's Spaceship Miniature/Game List

Hi all,

    Can someone post this message to the usenet group
rec.games.miniatures.misc.  Temporarly, I hope, I don't
have access to usenet.

    I now have a  couple of pictures to go with my list of
spaceship miniatures.  Thanks Alan Brain for providing me
with the pictures.  I hope to add more and better pictures
as time goes on.  The current pictures are of Star Trek
Federation ships from FASA, Task Force Games, Galoob, and
Gamescience.

    If you have any pictures that I can use, then please send
them to me.  I'll use jpeg (prefered) or gif images or even
a photograph (which I'll scan and return).  My ultimate goal,
which will never be reached, is to have a picture of every
mini in my list.  For this I'll need lots of help.  Note that
the pictures don't have to be of painted minis, though painted
ones are prefered.

    Also, does anyone know about minis sold by Austin Design
Group for Star Fleet Battles?  Did they actually sell mini's,
does anyone have a list of them, who made them for ADG, and
when were these made?

    I have pictures of Gamescience's Enterprise and Federation
CA.  I know of Gamescience's mini's of a Light Cruiser, New Light
Cruiser, and Heavy Cruiser.  How do the Enterprise and Fed. CA
correspond to the Light Cruiser, New Light Cruiser, and Heavy
Cruiser?

Thanks and Enjoy,
Tom Granvold			<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

If my email bounches during the next couple of days that is
because I've been moved to a new subnet.  Everything should
be back to normal by Friday.  In the meantime you can email
me at granvold@scruznet.com.

Prev: Ship Prefixes (was: Re: Ship Prefix's) Next: Tom's Spaceship Miniature/Game List