Prev: Re: Table positioning, etc... Next: RE: Turned Tables...... (Fiction, long) Part 2!!

Prefix 'n' Paints

From: Sprayform <sprayform.dev@n...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 10:48:08 -0400
Subject: Prefix 'n' Paints

Well I use  'C.B.K' which is russian for 'Solar Naval Ship' for the ESU
(which is written EEC in russian)     c.f NAC and their CNS

Painting :
	      Primary	   Secondary		    Logo
  ESU	       red	    yellow/black	     yellow star (E*C)
  NAC	       white	    blue/black		 like the S.T. ^ (N^C)
  PAU	       yellow	    green/red		     (non typeable!)
  IF	       green	     white	      3 swords and islamic
script
  RH	    dark blue	    red/white		     2 headed eagle
  NSL	       black	    red/gold			WW1 +
  FSE	       grey				     (non typeable)
  UN	       orange	    white

  All the ESU have an initial on them (which is the ship type) and no.
(so
it looks as if they are part of a bigger fleet) and fleet logo.
  The initial is in the russian scrip!

My ESU frigates are in red & black tiger stripe that just suits the mini
a T !! well IMO ! ;-)

Thats my 2 bobs worth (ie 10 new pence to our US readers!)

Jon (TC)
Sprayforming Developments Ltd.	      [production tools]
					   made in
				      [prototype  times]
  'The future is now'

Prev: Re: Table positioning, etc... Next: RE: Turned Tables...... (Fiction, long) Part 2!!