Prev: Re: Table positioning, etc... Next: ACH! DER NSL IS IN DER HAUS!!(ship's prefix)

Re: B5 Wars miniatures

From: J.Stephensen@f... (Jason Stephensen)
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 23:35:40 -0400
Subject: Re: B5 Wars miniatures

>Hope you like the minis other than the fragility.

I just had to comment that the Minbara War cruiser has to be the best
minature for a space-based fleet game that I have ever seen. Looks damn
good
set up in a battle. Very impressive. Now as long as the Narn ships are
just
as accurate I'll be very happy indeed.

>Robert
>--
>Agents of Gaming: Designing the Next Generation of Games
>New web site!	http://www.agentsofgaming.com
>Agent One: Bruce H. Graw; Agent Two: Robert N. Glass
		 Colonel Abrahms, 22nd NU-Atol Regiment
		 Rekartot Redbacks Senior Coach
		   "He dosen't know what he wants.
			 He's Insane"
		email J.Stephensen@fbs.gu.edu.au

Prev: Re: Table positioning, etc... Next: ACH! DER NSL IS IN DER HAUS!!(ship's prefix)