Prev: Re: Counters now on my web page Next: Re: Artificial Intelligence

Hardware Wars (was Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....)

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@b...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 15:13:45 -0400
Subject: Hardware Wars (was Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....)

Kevin Walker wrote:

> Someone here has been watching to much "Hardware Wars".  I really wish
> could find another copy of that video, I haven't seen it in nearly
five
> years.

 In one of the video business magazines I saw that due to the success
and
 subsequent video re-release of the Star Wars Trilogy Special Editions,
 "Hardware Wars" was going to be re-released to video, also as a
'Special
 Edition' with new footage!

 Dean

 dean.gundberg@bcbsnd.com

Prev: Re: Counters now on my web page Next: Re: Artificial Intelligence