Prev: Re: B5 info page Next: Re: FT Mini's, Official colors?

Re: EAS Schwartzkopf in B5

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 05:35:03 -0400
Subject: Re: EAS Schwartzkopf in B5

>>Hello out there,
>
>HellooOOOooOOoooOoooOooooo....
>
>>Can any of you give me any more info on the 'Schwartzkopf' seen in
>>'Gropos' (this is Season 2 so should'nt need spoiler notes.)
>>
>>Mark Siefert	calls it a 'Nova' class Dreadnaught in his excellent B5
FT

>>adaptation, in the B5 Multimedia CD its called a 'Gunship'. Does
anybody

>>have any solid info on this, ie. from Warner bros or Agentsof Gaming.
>>Using Mike Wikans counters for it and would like some more info if its
>>out there.

AFAIK it is a Nova class, which is supposed to be a forerunner of the
Omegas and to also predate the Hyperions; it seems to be much like an
Omega
without the rotating section. I think it dates from the Minbari War
period,
so is an obsolescent design by 2260s standards. There should be stats
for
it in the Babylon Project EF sourcebook.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: B5 info page Next: Re: FT Mini's, Official colors?