Prev: Re: Temporary Mail Disruption Next: GZG Online Catalogue

Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....

From: Peggy & Jeff Shoffner <pshoffner@e...>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 02:58:18 -0400
Subject: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....

> If you want more information on casting tips and whatnot I could email
you
> this as well.  Also, I will be posting some sources for the material
next
> week as some members have already requested this.
>
> Mike Miserendino

Sure, but just some basic stuff at first; sounds like something I might
have
a passing interest in.	Besides, I've been toying with the idea of
"casting"
my Kitchen Fleet.  Man, I wish I could show you what my wicked mind has
come
up with!  The only problem is that they are built out of balsa; can you
cast
balsa?	 (And in case you haven't been following, I decided to make a
mini-fig fleet based on the Flying Toasters theme; toasters are
carriers,
toast are fighters; frying pans, dreadnoughts; various kitchen gadets
being
different types of ships.  I think my cruiser fleet has turn out to be
the
best!)

As for minis tips, I've been holding onto the relevant ones; dupes I
usually
throw away.  As for primer, I haven't hade much luck with them; the
primer
tends to show through the paint....  I'd like to learn more about this
silver
nitrate "polish" I've been hearing about.....

Jeff Shoffner

Prev: Re: Temporary Mail Disruption Next: GZG Online Catalogue