Prev: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two..... Next: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....

Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 14:33:43 -0400
Subject: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....

Jeff Shoffner wrote:
>I tend to cant the ships on purpose, to give them that dynamic,
"evasive
>manuever" look to them.

Heh, heh... ;)

>Hmmm, maybe we can have a "tip of the week" symposium here....  Hadn't
>thought of the clear bases idea; you know, paint the tic marks on the
bottom
>and whatnot....

We need to keep some of these items in the FAQ or at least in a separate
file as they are common questions for this hobby.  Suggestions for
running
convention games and sources for minis also are quite popular.

Mike Miserendino

Prev: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two..... Next: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....