Prev: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two..... Next: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....

minis tip - bases

From: MCCLURE@s...
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 10:14:39 -0400
Subject: minis tip - bases

Since a lot of my ships for FT are not from the official line, I've had
to scrounge bases, mainly from the old FASA Star Trek lines.  But I've
also bought "flyer" bases for Grenadier's DragonLords figures and GW
figures.  Since most of these bases are Hex shaped and clear, I go in
from the underside and add tick marks in red paint to indicate the clock
positions.  Since I'm teaching my son the game, I've also painted the
aft quadrant in yellow to indicate the "no fire" zone.	Since it's all
done on the backside, the clock marks still exist.

Prev: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two..... Next: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....