Prev: Re: Temporary Mail Disruption Next: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....

B5 Wars miniatures

From: tmcarth@f... (Tom McCarthy)
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 07:52:52 -0400
Subject: B5 Wars miniatures

Well, I got some B5 Wars miniatures yesterday.	I may be one of the very
few
in Ottawa who will get any this week; the local retailer likes the info
I've
given him on the game, so he held his whole first shipment until I got
there, and I and Jim bought everything but the Minbari flyers.

The first thing that jumps out at me is these will be fragile compared
to my
other miniatures.  Ral Partha fantasy swords and rapiers come to mind as

being a bit more durable.  Secondly, they'll be hard to mount on stands.

The Narns and Centauri fighters are clearly very thin and I don't think
I'll
be drilling deeper mounting holes.

Tom
Tom + Dana McCarthy

Prev: Re: Temporary Mail Disruption Next: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....