Prev: Re: Turned Tables...... (Fiction, long) Part 2!! Next: Mini Figs Tip; Number One.....

Re: With a name like, "Full Thrustt"...

From: Peggy & Jeff Shoffner <pshoffner@e...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 21:52:26 -0400
Subject: Re: With a name like, "Full Thrustt"...

> >>	    Sorry but I've been away from my computer for a week and
have only
> >> just got back. All I can say to this is to you have a realative
named Major
> >> Major Major Major?
> >>	     Tony.
> >
> >Oh no, first Tom Lehrer, now Joseph Heller.	So tell me, Tony,
where's my
> >share?

>	  What do you mean your share?......

Sorry.	Mjr. Major M. Major was a character in Catch 22.  Another
character
(I think was named Tony, but I could be wrong; been a long time) had a
quartermastering racket going on, claiming that everyone had a share in
the
business, so it was in their interest to help his business....	If you
haven't read Catch 22, I highly recommend it, but be forewarned, it is a

difficult read at first, trying to figure out what in the hell is going
on....	Just remember that Time is not necessarily linear.....

Jeff Shoffner

Prev: Re: Turned Tables...... (Fiction, long) Part 2!! Next: Mini Figs Tip; Number One.....