Prev: Reviresco Ships? Next: B5 info page

Re: DSII: Firer Down Chit for Infantry Question

From: nezach@t... (Wendy and Ndege Diamond)
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 02:36:53 -0400
Subject: Re: DSII: Firer Down Chit for Infantry Question

> I asked this question last week, but only got 1 response, & I'm not
> sure he understood my question.  What happens when an infantry stand
> with a heavy weapon (GMS/L or LAD) gets a Firer system chit?	Can the
> stand still fire?  Since the "system" that's down in implied to be the

> vehicle electronics, how does this translate to Infantry?
>
> Thanks,
> Nils
 The way it looks to me is that anytime you fire on infantry, either
with a
vehicle
or other infantry, you ignore all "special" damage chits.  They just
don't
count.	So I guess when an anti-armor team fires their GMS/L at a tank
it
has a chance of being a dud, but when the tank fires back it can never
be a
dud...?

Enjoy,
     Nezach (Nezach@theonramp.net)

Prev: Reviresco Ships? Next: B5 info page