Prev: Re: Turned Tables...... (Fiction, long) Part 1 Next: Re: Turned Tables...... (Fiction, long) Part 1

Minis height, etc...

From: Peggy & Jeff Shoffner <pshoffner@e...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 02:07:53 -0400
Subject: Minis height, etc...

> And while I've got your attention... I was supprised at first to see
> how 'vertically challenged' FT and DS miniatures are. Everything is
> rather flat ...

Not sure if this translates over to minis, but one thing I learned in
Archt.
school is when building small scale models of buildings, say, a few
blocks
worth, the z coords were x1.5 bigger than the x and y coords.  Mainly
cuz
when you get very small, actual "height" tends to look really flat.
I've
often wondered if the BattleTech figs were "stretched" tall....

ANd to whomever, I think the plural of chassis, is chasses....

Also, yeah, Jon T. I can't find MT anywhere in my city either; some dude
at
the hobby shop said he can't order any more of them....  What gives?

Jeff Shoffner

Prev: Re: Turned Tables...... (Fiction, long) Part 1 Next: Re: Turned Tables...... (Fiction, long) Part 1