Prev: Re: [FT] Missile & Fighter Reloads Next: Rocket Torp

Re: Counters

From: campbelr@p...
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 19:58:29 -0400
Subject: Re: Counters

 "Magic 8-Ball this, Magic 8-Ball that .. answer your own damn
>		 questions!" <KOCHTE@stsci.edu> said;

> If you dig up an Armor/Armour Tank book and look at the silouhettes
(sp??)
> of tanks through the course of history, you'll notice they become more
> and more 'flattened' as time goes on. Makes them a smaller target. So,
no,
> I don't have a lot of difficulty with the flattened tanks of DS2. In
fact,
> they make perfect sense. You don't want to be sticking your head up
any
> higher than you have to.

Ah ha! an even better "reason" to use paper/cardboard counters! Tank
design has advanced so much in the future that they have flat tanks!
(Makes, shoe horning the crew in a bit difficult, but..... )

Not serious at this  hour.
Randy

Prev: Re: [FT] Missile & Fighter Reloads Next: Rocket Torp