Prev: Re: Counters wanted Next: DSII: Firer Down Chit for Infantry Question

Re: [FT] Missile & Fighter Reloads

From: "John M. Huber" <jhuber@o...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 14:13:31 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Missile & Fighter Reloads

Well, as I've done some closer reading of FT and looking over a few
books on
modern military systems I find that Patriots, Tomahawks [cruise] seem to
come
in "packages" and that FT missiles are LARGE [twice the mass of a
fighter].

The mass and cost of a group of fighters includes the launch bay.
Since the mass and cost of missiles seems to be almost twice that of
fighters
couldn't we then expect to have large "holes" [tubes can have hatches]
in the
ship.  How about something similar to launch bays?  Then, for a small
"price",
additional missile packages can be purchased and available for reloads
during
the game?

john huber

Prev: Re: Counters wanted Next: DSII: Firer Down Chit for Infantry Question