Prev: Turned Tables...... (Fiction, long) Part 1 Next: Re: Counters wanted

Re: What can you write, was Re: B5 Omega Class Destroyer stats

From: "Magic 8-Ball this, Magic 8-Ball that .. answer your own damn questions!" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 10:17:13 -0400
Subject: Re: What can you write, was Re: B5 Omega Class Destroyer stats

>> I don't know what i can and cannot talk about what I saw, so I'll err

>> on the side of caution and not say very much.
>
>If you mean "talk because of spoilers", you can talk of anything
PROVIDED
>YOU WRITE *SPOILERS* IN THE SUBJECT (...I'm not shouting at you, Mark,
>just shouting in general...) - some of you are in the middle or Season
4,
>but here in Sweden the show was discontinued after Season 2 >:-(

Oh, I know all about spoiler space! Believe you me, I wouldn't do that
you if I have any say in the matter (note that I have even addressed
some
of my scenarios as spoilers for certain seasons)

>If you mean "talk because of copyright problems", well... if they've
>released it for pre-view, can they really stop you from telling others
what
>you saw?

Yeah, the copyright thing. They weren't giving out the ship sheets in
general
just showing people the draft previews. They did say I could have a
couple of
sheets at the end of the con (but otherwise they weren't available to
the
general public yet), but by the time sunday came around I was *so*
knackered
I completely forgot about them - until I was *well* on my way back to
B'more,
5+ hours already on the road. <sigh> I'll wait for the August release of
the stats...

(oh, as far as vague details...well, they use capacitors to charge the
HBWs
on the ships...and happily enough the capacitor ratings are identical to
my
designs...  :)

Mk
-
"Yyyes ! Haha!! Tremble before the twin-headed, four-legged eleven foot
tall Engine of Justice that *is* Manuever 14B!"

Prev: Turned Tables...... (Fiction, long) Part 1 Next: Re: Counters wanted