Prev: Re: Offer than off, was Re: even more off topic, Kryomek Next: RE: Babylon 5 Wars - Gotcha!

Re: MT Needed

From: "Magic 8-Ball this, Magic 8-Ball that .. answer your own damn questions!" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 08:31:41 -0400
Subject: Re: MT Needed

>I am unable to find the MT supplement anywhere in NW Ohio. If anyone
has a
>copy for sale e-mail me direct and see if we can't make a deal and
>arrangments.

Dude, you shoulda been at Origins! KR & Geo-Hex were there, and they
were fairly well stocked with all the rules (FT, MT, DS2, SG2). You
should be able to order it from Geo-Hex fairly easily.

Mk
-
"Yyyes ! Haha!! Tremble before the twin-headed, four-legged eleven foot
tall Engine of Justice that *is* Manuever 14B!"

Prev: Re: Offer than off, was Re: even more off topic, Kryomek Next: RE: Babylon 5 Wars - Gotcha!