Prev: Re: B5 Omega Class Destroyer stats Next: RE: FT: Missiles and Gas Tanks

RE: Background Irrelevancy--and Poll (was Re: AIs and such...)

From: ngilsena@i...
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 07:41:48 -0400
Subject: RE: Background Irrelevancy--and Poll (was Re: AIs and such...)

> > I quite like the FT background.  Perhaps it has more appeal to us
> > Europeans than to the Americans.  Considering the fact that America
> > is really just part of the NAC.  In the main it reminds me somewhat
> > of the 2300AD roleplaying game.  Now that is a background crying out

> > to be use by GZG players.
> >

> Actually, Evan Powle made the observation that SG/DS are the perfect
> vehicles for the Traveller 2300 players to conduct larger scale
combat!?
> Well here the the Kafer Wars!
>
> Owen Glover

Well one of the things I had been hoping to do was to create a
com bined arms campaign using all the various rules sets  for either
2300AD or/and Renegade legion rules.  Particularly 2300AD.  When this
happens is a very good question.  If anyone out there has any work on
these particular areas I'd be very interested in hearing about it.
Niall Gilsenan,
Dublin Institute of Technology,
College of Catering and Tourism,
Cathal Brugha St, Dublin 1,
Ireland.

Prev: Re: B5 Omega Class Destroyer stats Next: RE: FT: Missiles and Gas Tanks