Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Wars - Gotcha! Next: Re: Background Irrelevancy--and Poll (was Re: AIs and such...)

Re: even more off topic, Kryomek

From: Gary Ballard <gdaddy@m...>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 15:08:08 -0400
Subject: Re: even more off topic, Kryomek

Stuart Murray wrote:

> >And did Scotia/Kryomek also buy up Grendel went they under? If so can
> >I still get Scarabs? 'Cos I would really like another two.
>
> Yes Scotia/Kryomek have now bought Grendel.  As far I'm aware in the
UK the
> scarabs are avaiable from Scotia/Kryomek, possibly even under the
Grendel
> label.

Ok, I know this is REALLY off topic, but since Scotia bought Grendel,
does that mean that they will be producing Leviathan(fantasy skrimish
game) again? Does anyone have any information on this? It was a great
game, with some DAMN good figures, and I was wondering if the rule set
will be supported by Scotia.

Gary A. Ballard
gdaddy@misnet.com

Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Wars - Gotcha! Next: Re: Background Irrelevancy--and Poll (was Re: AIs and such...)