Prev: Re: Background Irrelevancy--and Poll (was Re: AIs and such...) Next: FT/DS Automation

Glueing Plastics?

From: k.g.mclean@c... (Kevin Mc Lean.)
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 18:02:11 -0400
Subject: Glueing Plastics?

Hi,
   been a little busy lately, but I'd like to thank everyone who replied
my posts.

   I use a slow drying (but strongly adhesive glue eg. Kwikgrip in
Australia) and use Blutack (a gum-like substance which peels off, and is
used for hanging posters tec.) to 'tack' the ship, stands, etc. in place
while it dries. The blue tack peels off later. I've been really
disappointed with the holding powers of fast drying glues and tend to go
for ones that really grip but take two or three hours to cure.

Regards,

Kevin.

Prev: Re: Background Irrelevancy--and Poll (was Re: AIs and such...) Next: FT/DS Automation