Prev: Re: DS2: Combat Walker movement rates Next: Re: Scratch built ships

Off topic-KryoMek

From: Paul Calvi <tanker@r...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 21:54:59 -0400
Subject: Off topic-KryoMek

Has anyone played KryoMek? Are the rules any good. Someone told me they
were based on the original SG1 rules. Do the KryoMek rules include
Powered
Armored troops? Are the only "bad guys" the bugs? Has anyone seen the
miniature terrain for KryoMek (the corridors and rooms and stuff)? How
are
the Marine miniatures (I've seen the bugs)?

Thanks,

-----
Paul J. Calvi Jr.
tanker@rahul.net

"Objective, Offense, Mass, Economy of Force, Maneuver, Unity of Command,
Security, Surprise, Simplicity"

15SEP16

Prev: Re: DS2: Combat Walker movement rates Next: Re: Scratch built ships