Prev: Spoiler Alert.......Omega Class DDs in B5 Next: Re: Reparing brain damaged AIs

Re: GenCon XXX

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 19:54:31 -0400
Subject: Re: GenCon XXX

Allan Goodall wrote:

> It looks like GenCon XXX will be good for GZG and Geo-Hex. If I
remember,
> I'll put together some business cards or something with instructions
on how
> to get on this mailing list. With luck we'll have some new recruits
come
> mid-August.

	That reminds me to come up with some business cards for the
UFTWWWP.
Last year, I nearly went insane repeating the URL to everyone who asked
for it.  Which also reminds me that real-life has forced me to neglect
my duties as administrator of the page.  I'd better do some updating
soon.

Later,
Mark S.

Prev: Spoiler Alert.......Omega Class DDs in B5 Next: Re: Reparing brain damaged AIs