Prev: Re: FT: Missiles and Gas Tanks Next: Re: FT: Missiles and Gas Tanks

Re: DS II Mini question

From: "Christopher Weuve" <caw@w...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 16:07:21 -0400
Subject: Re: DS II Mini question

On Wed, Jul 16, 1997 at 9:21:10 PM, John Crimmins wrote:

> The ** is what I'm wondering about.  It looks like a barrel, or an oil

> drum.  Does anyone know what it is meant to be?  I'm probably going to

> assume that it is a sensor system or something like it, and just blend
it
> inot the cammo scheme, but I can't help wondering about it.  Any
ideas?

Of course, if it is a sensor, you might want to paint it something
different,
as most sensor covers I'm familiar with are marker "Do Not Paint".
(Actually,
to be _really_ realistic, you could paint "Do Not Paint" underneath it
in
little tiny letters...<grin>)  There's no reason to assume that this
will hold
true for the future, but the people looking at your handiwork aren't
from
thefuture.

-- Chris Weuve	 [My opinions, not my employer's.]
------
mailto:caw@wizard.net (h)	    _Exordium_: the fan web page
mailto:caw@intercon.com (w)
<http://www.wizard.net/~caw/exordium.htm>

Prev: Re: FT: Missiles and Gas Tanks Next: Re: FT: Missiles and Gas Tanks