Prev: Re: DS2: Combat Walker movement rates Next: DS2: Combat Walker movement rates

DSII Vehicle Generation Programs (Again)

From: Nils A Hedglin <Nils_A_Hedglin@c...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 15:21:00 -0400
Subject: DSII Vehicle Generation Programs (Again)

Well, I've seen lots of responses to Geo-Hex's message saying they
were releasing a $15 generator.  Most of the responses were of the "I
could write something relatively simply, so why pay the $15" variety.
If generator's are so simple to write, then why has only ONE person
responded saying they have a generator.  Where are all these
simply-written generators?  Anyone else have one out there?

Frustratedly yours,
Nils

Nils_A_Hedglin@ccm.fm.intel.com
I am Pentium of Borg.  Division is futile.  You will be approximated.

Prev: Re: DS2: Combat Walker movement rates Next: DS2: Combat Walker movement rates