Prev: Re: DSII: Vehicle Generation Programs Next: Counters wanted

GenCon XXX

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 10:54:50 -0400
Subject: GenCon XXX

This is a message to the FT Mailing List. I just wanted to remind
everyone
that there will be an open game of Full Thrust for all mailing list
members
who are attending GenCon. We haven't set the exact day and time, but
we've
settled on the rules and the number of ships and points. So, if you were
planning to attend GenCon from Aug. 7 to 11 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, you
are
very much welcome to join us. Some of us will have an extra fleet or two
for
drop-ins. Note that this is an unscheduled, free game for mailing list
members and their friends, though I doubt if we'd turn away any
interested
onlookers.

Also, Geo-Hex is running a pretty full slate of GZG games at GenCon. I'm
running two FT games, myself. There will be a total of 10 FT games, 3
DS2
games, and 10 SG2 games (not all games will be different scenarios)
sponsored by Geo-Hex. I noticed that there are a couple of other FT
games
run by independants. Most of the games will stress GZG figures and
background, but there will also be some Star Wars and Star Trek games to
attract the newbies.

It looks like GenCon XXX will be good for GZG and Geo-Hex. If I
remember,
I'll put together some business cards or something with instructions on
how
to get on this mailing list. With luck we'll have some new recruits come
mid-August.

I hope to see some of you there.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: DSII: Vehicle Generation Programs Next: Counters wanted