Prev: Carrier After Market add-ons... Next: Re: FT: Missiles and Gas Tanks

RE: Star Grunts II Squad Generation Point system [Long]

From: "Phillip E. Pournelle" <pepourne@n...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 10:04:59 -0400
Subject: RE: Star Grunts II Squad Generation Point system [Long]

At 10:38 AM 7/17/97 +1000, Owen Glover wrote:

>However my CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is there dowsn't appear to be a
>consideration for the leadership of the squad and perhaps the points
>should reflect the Platoon organisation. Really, the majority of games
>will be played at platoon level (ie multiple squads) and a Platoon
>commander's one or two extra avtivations will make a significant
>difference to the outcome of a game.

	I completely agree.  That was why a month ago I proposed a cost
sheet for
multiple levels of leaders.  If you want to make smaller squads out of
your
rifle teams then you have to buy a squad leader, etc.  I try and repost
it
sometime, or someone can dig it out of the archives.
	Phil P.

Prev: Carrier After Market add-ons... Next: Re: FT: Missiles and Gas Tanks