Prev: Re: DSII Question Next: Re: DS II Mini question

Re: DSII: Vehicle Generation Programs

From: DirtSider@a...
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 22:48:55 -0400
Subject: Re: DSII: Vehicle Generation Programs

<< if you have a prog. that will, (1) let you custom make ships, (2)
 print said ships out in a ship record sheet as shown in the back of FT,
and
 (3) is shareware, tell me where it is! >>

I have one for Windows that does all except (2) [haven't gotten around
getting it to print yet].  OTOH, my DSII generator does print and
handles
walkers, VTOLs, oversized vehicles, etc.  I'm not trying to compete with
KR
or any of the official GZG stuff, but I have passed around some copies
for
comment.  So far, haven't received any.

Prev: Re: DSII Question Next: Re: DS II Mini question