Prev: Fortress America Miniatures Next: Re: DSII Question

DS II Mini question

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 22:21:10 -0400
Subject: DS II Mini question

	This is puzzling me.  I recently managed to pick up a whole
bunch of
GZG "Synbat" grav tanks--nice models, by the way--, and while I was
painting
up my test figure (I always use one tank to test my cammo scheme.  This
one
seems to be working) I noticed something odd.  The fron of the tank is
shaped like this:

       _____
      /

     |___
	 |*
      ___|*

      \_____

     The ** is what I'm wondering about.  It looks like a barrel, or an
oil
drum.  Does anyone know what it is meant to be?  I'm probably going to
assume that it is a sensor system or something like it, and just blend
it
inot the cammo scheme, but I can't help wondering about it.  Any ideas?

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Fortress America Miniatures Next: Re: DSII Question