Prev: Re: FTL capable fighters (B5) Next: Re: FTL capable fighters (B5)

Re: FTL capable fighters (B5)

From: M Hodgson <mkh100@y...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 12:09:24 -0400
Subject: Re: FTL capable fighters (B5)

> So the numbers don't work.

As is the case of many other number crunching done on B5.

Yes it's realistic, but there are also many errors, especially when you
start doing maths like this.  For example look at the various
discussions
trying to match the location of B5 with vareous homeworlds and spectral
classes of stars (less than convincing)

Or the gravity issue.  Work out how fast B5 need to spin to give a
gravity
of 1G.	We know it is 5 miles long, so we can take a guess at it's
radius.
I forget the exact numbers, but I can tell you it doesn't work...

-Michael

Prev: Re: FTL capable fighters (B5) Next: Re: FTL capable fighters (B5)