Prev: Digest form? Next: Re: Starship Trooper-- off topic

RE: Honor Harrington Question?

From: Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 09:01:06 -0400
Subject: RE: Honor Harrington Question?

On Tuesday, July 15, 1997 9:18 PM, campbelr@pop3.kunsan.af.mil
[SMTP:campbelr@pop3.kunsan.af.mil] wrote:
> Actually, merchant and non-warships are spindle shaped, (narrowing
> down to the Impeller rings) while warships are double ended hammer
> heads, containing the bow and stern chaser armements.
> (according to a conversation with Dave I remember)
> Randy

Whats a double ended hammer head look like - a hammer head shark
or the hitting end of a carpenters hammer. I lean towards the
hammer head shark because it looks better/meaner

The latest book cover has a semi-circular
hammer head (more like hammer head pic below).

		      Forwards
			 ^
	     ______	 |
	    |	   \__===|
	    |		 |
	      | 	   | carpentry hammer
		|	__   |

		    ____-|
	    |		 | hammer head shark
	    |		 |

		       axis of symmetry

If only Dave Weber could add some pictures :-)

Tim

Prev: Digest form? Next: Re: Starship Trooper-- off topic