Prev: Re: Starship Trooper-- off topicu Next: Re: DSII: Vehicle Generation Programs

Re: Scratch built..

From: "John M. Huber" <jhuber@o...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 17:37:30 -0400
Subject: Re: Scratch built..

Rod

<snip>
 >I do a lot of sculpting with Sculpey.
 >						  Rod

I've looked at sculpy and what can be done with it.  However, we have
only a
microwave and a toaster-oven.  Can sculpy be used in a microwave?  Have
you
had any success with a smaller oven like a "toaster-oven"?  We tried to
make
something for a diorama for my daughter and it browned/burned[?].

Any Suggestions?  Polymer clays look like you could create some great
non-traditional shapes and designs.

John M Huber

Prev: Re: Starship Trooper-- off topicu Next: Re: DSII: Vehicle Generation Programs