Prev: Re: Artificial Intelligence in Full Thrust Next: Re: AI in FT ... again,...

Re: Jovian Chronicles and B5 Wars Minis:

From: "Joseph A. Noll" <u1b03926@m...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 16:55:09 -0400
Subject: Re: Jovian Chronicles and B5 Wars Minis:

At 09:21 AM 7/14/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Mark,
>
>   I'm the one making a list of spacehips and minaitures and rules.
>What you said about Jovian Chronicles sounds interesting.  For my
>list though would you provide me with some information about Jovian
>Chronicles?
>
>   What company does this game?

The company is Dream Pod 9,  they seem to be an exceptionaly good gaming
company from the game design and customer service point of view.

>   What is the company's address, phone number, email address (if any)
>and web page (if any)?

Address...somewhere in Canada don't know for sure.
Web Page is www.DP9.com

>Thanks,
>Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

No. Prob.
Joe.
JNoll
"Microbiologist by training,....Wargamer by choice"

Prev: Re: Artificial Intelligence in Full Thrust Next: Re: AI in FT ... again,...