Prev: Re: AI in FT (was Re: Be gentle...) Next: Re: With a name like, "Full Thrustt"...

Re: FT Novels (not directly FT Related)

From: campbelr@p...
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 13:16:23 -0400
Subject: Re: FT Novels (not directly FT Related)

 ChanFaunce@aol.com said;

> Just picked up the new Honor Harrington novel by David Weber (In Enemy
> Hands)
I haven't so please no deatails! :) (My wife's going to buy and send
me a copy, but dern it, I got HER hooked on the damn series!)

> I've seen comments on other sf authors, any ideas on rules conversion
> to the depictions of ship combat in this series?
Shouldn't be too dificult, Armement only through the broadsides,
(except for a few in the chase and bow positions). Shields only on
the sides, none for or aft, ships must state when they are,
"presenting thier wedges" to incoming fire. Missiles built using the
Pulse Torpedo rules also I'd guess.
Anyone else?
(Just a start mind you :)
Randy

Prev: Re: AI in FT (was Re: Be gentle...) Next: Re: With a name like, "Full Thrustt"...