Prev: Re: AI in FT (was Re: Be gentle...) Next: Re: Scratch built ships

Off topic joke- Re: With a name like, "Full Thrustt"...

From: Rob Paul <rpaul@w...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 00:46:43 -0400
Subject: Off topic joke- Re: With a name like, "Full Thrustt"...

At 05:16 PM 7/14/97 +0000, you wrote:
SNIP
>... Not to mention, (but I will....) the fact that certian freinds of
>Scottish descent will give me much greif at the drop of a hat for
>being a:
>..." Randy Campbell"
>No less.....
>
>:)
>
>Ranulf (better?:)

Long years ago, a circus was touring the highlands of Scotland by rail.

One of their more enterprising chimps made a break for freedom, still
wearing the suit he wore in the ring, but unfortunately, he broke his
neck
leaping from the train.  The body was found by two elderly highlanders,
Dougal and Donald.

"Dougal, will ye look at yon puir divil?  The puir soul must ha fallen
from
the train."
"Aye, mebbe so.  D'ye no think he his a look o' a McGregor aboot him?"
"Na! He's gey bonny a chiel fer a McGregor!  Yon's a Campbell!"
"Away!	A Campbell's mair sleekit an creeshie!	A Mackay, mebbe?"
"Na! He isna hairy enough fer a Mackay... He must be an English
tourist..."

I'll get me coat.

"
Rob Paul
Dept. of Zoology
University of Oxford
South Parks Road
Oxford
(01865) 271124

rpaul@worf.molbiol.ox.ac.uk

Once again, villainy is rotting meat before the maggots of justice!
"

Prev: Re: AI in FT (was Re: Be gentle...) Next: Re: Scratch built ships