Prev: AI in FT (was Re: Be gentle...) Next: Re: Re[2]: FTL capable fighters B5 spoiler, Aussie Joke

Re: Starship Trooper-- off topic

From: Paul Calvi <tanker@r...>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 19:06:56 -0400
Subject: Re: Starship Trooper-- off topic

Sorry. I just got back from vacation and had the TV going in the
background
with taped documentaries. I went to change tapes and there was the
review.
I think it was Gene Shallot (no idea on how to spell his name) from
ABC??.
I only caught the tail end where they showed a clip (cool looking bugs
done
with 3D animation) and the final summation. He compared the movie to the
original Alien flick as an example of how this kind of movie could be
done.

Paul

At 01:43 PM 7/12/97 -0400, you wrote:
>At 09:06 AM 7/10/97 -0700, you wrote:
>>I just saw a review of the movie Starship Troopers on TV. The review
was
>>very favorable.
>
>Where did you see this review? Who did the review? Since the film isn't
due
>out until this fall, could it have been a press kit instead of an
objective
>review?
>
>Allan Goodall:  agoodall@sympatico.ca
>"You'll want to hear about my new obsession.
> I'm riding high upon a deep depression.
> I'm only happy when it rains."    - Garbage

-----
Paul J. Calvi Jr.
tanker@rahul.net

"Objective, Offense, Mass, Economy of Force, Maneuver, Unity of Command,
Security, Surprise, Simplicity"

15SEP16

Prev: AI in FT (was Re: Be gentle...) Next: Re: Re[2]: FTL capable fighters B5 spoiler, Aussie Joke