Prev: Re: FTL capable fighters - Reply Next: RE: SGII Scenarios?

Be gentle...

From: Rodrick Campbell <rcampbell@u...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 23:57:01 -0400
Subject: Be gentle...

Hi all!

	I'm new to this mailing list thing. In fact I've only been
playing FT for about two weeks. I've been on for three days and already
there has been some interesting and relevant mail. Thanks. And a special

thanks to Mike Miserendino for the ship classification abbreviations.
I've been searching my house for the Harpoon stuff, but you've answered
my question without it even being asked.

	So far I've played with the core rules, basic fighter stuff and
the KV ships. Any tactical suggestions when fighting the KV? Especially
the scatter guns?

	I've noticed some postings on SG and DS also. I've been a fan of

those games for several months and would appreciate any links to source
material for them.

	I'd be glad to pass on any help I can concerning scratchbuilding

ships and terrain. And I'd be glad for any insights any of you could
provide.

		Till next time...

						Rod

Prev: Re: FTL capable fighters - Reply Next: RE: SGII Scenarios?