Prev: Re: Superships and Fighter capacity. Next: Re: FTL capable fighters - Reply

Re: SGII Scenarios?

From: She stands on things I can't understand <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 15:32:19 -0400
Subject: Re: SGII Scenarios?

>I have this joint DSII/SGII scenario; though I never received comments
>on it, despite having posted it to the list:
[...]
>The occasional bughunt can be a blast.  My particular variant is a
>squad of heavy powered armour marines dropped through a time vortex
>into the remote N GA mountains being chased by N pick-up trucks full
>of rednecks carrying shotguns (Pick-up Truck, DSII/SGII-style:
[...]

Saw both postings of it, been wantin' to play it, but havent' had *any*
time
to give it a whirl, so haven't felt that I could give you any decent
feedback.
Sorry.

Mk
-
"Ya know...this was supposed to be my weekend off. But nooo-o-o-ooo. You
got me draggin' yo' heavy ass...through the burnin' desert, wich yer
dreadlocks stickin' out the back of my parachute. You gotta come down
here with an attitude, actin' all big and bad...AND WHAT THE HELL IS
THAT
SMELL?!? RAAAR!!! I coulda been in a barbecue!! But I ain't mad...is
alright.
It's alllright..."

Prev: Re: Superships and Fighter capacity. Next: Re: FTL capable fighters - Reply