Prev: Re: Superships and Fighter capacity. Next: RE: FT Novels

Re: With a name like, "Full Thrustt"...

From: "John M. Huber" <jhuber@o...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 18:40:01 -0400
Subject: Re: With a name like, "Full Thrustt"...

 >Not sure it means the same to the Yanks as it does to us Brits and you
in
 >Oz.... :)
 >
 >Jon (GZG)

Well, if forces with a heritage linking back to North America had their
own
supplement I don't think I'd call it "Yanks 'n' Thrust." ;)

BTW ... so far no one has said anything about this thread I started and
so far
its been pretty clean. But if anyone on this list prefers innuendo be
kept out
please say so ... either posting or by e-mail.

Thanks
John M. Huber

Prev: Re: Superships and Fighter capacity. Next: RE: FT Novels