Prev: Re: FTL capable fighters Next: Re: FTL capable fighters <<B5 Spoiler Alert, if you haven't even , seen season 1 and 2>>

Re: FT Novels

From: She stands on things I can't understand <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 09:07:20 -0400
Subject: Re: FT Novels

>Self Publishing can work - there was a novel published last year that
made it
>into the SF top ten, the reviews I read said it was dross, so I didn't
buy
>it.
>
>I think it was some Nazi alternate history thing. Anyway looking into

Really! Gee, I just finished reading an alternate history SF book
dealing
with Nazis. Met the author, too. Very interesting guy, but the novel was
only so-so on my list.

You wouldn't happen to know what the book you heard about was called,
would you?

>forbidden planet (SF bookstore) they seem to have loads of copies of
the next
>two sequels so it made enough money to do that.

Ah, sequels. Then prolly not the same book as I read. I don't think he's
done any sequels yet.

Mk
-
Only the bravest try where eagles and angels dare to fly
<*>