Prev: Re: Attn JT: FT Novels Next: GZG Online Catalogue

Re: Attn JT: FT Novels

From: MJMurtha@a...
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 17:17:25 -0400
Subject: Re: Attn JT: FT Novels

<<
 If we ever managed to get a "proper" FT fiction book published (I mean
for
 the book market, not just the gamers, like the Weber/STARFIRE stuff), I
 reckon the best way would be basically as you suggest - a "shared world
 anthology" style of book with plenty of short stories and novelettes.
This
 way, the individual authors would be free to explore the more minor,
quirky
 aspects of the FT "universe" - even humourously if they wish - >>

As a enthusiastic reader of the Fleet collections brought out by David
Drake
I'd love to see something like this

Mike J. Murtha
The Adventurers Club

Prev: Re: Attn JT: FT Novels Next: GZG Online Catalogue