Prev: Re: FTL capable fighters Next: Re: Attn JT: FT Novels

Re: Attn JT: FT Novels

From: "John M. Huber" <jhuber@o...>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 16:30:29 -0400
Subject: Re: Attn JT: FT Novels

<snippity snip snip>

 >"Why can't we do something similar with the Full Thrust universe."

Could we at least consider changing the name a bit?  As it is, I get
some
strange looks when, after being asked about any plans Tuesday night, I
tell
people I'm going out with the guys to play some Full Thrust.  I'm got a
feeling that if a series of titles was published with the masthead
saying
"Full Thrust!" that the books would notbe shelved in the Science Fiction
area.

BTW:  I remember not too long ago someone in this list had mentioned
doing a
surface navy set of rules and was calling it "Wet Thrust".  Well ...
that one
I'm not going to touch with a ten foot pole [or eighteen inch one for
that
matter].

Lastly, I'm a somewhat new subscriber/reader of this list so I'm not
sure
what has been covered in the past, but do members on this list also
discuss
the history, events, etc. of the FT: Universe?

John M. Huber

Prev: Re: FTL capable fighters Next: Re: Attn JT: FT Novels