Prev: Re: SG II Questions Next: Re: Superships and Fighter capacity.

Re: Berserkers in FT?

From: DirtSider@a...
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 21:55:45 -0400
Subject: Re: Berserkers in FT?

<< I have yet to start to play FT, but the Idea of running berserkers
seems
 likea a pretty interesting idea.  >>

I haven't played with superships for them yet, but I use my Kra'Vak for
Berserkers.  Everyone in the group has read the stories and so tends to
fear
even lone Berserkers.  And the Kra'Vak capabilities seem to fit nicely,
so
that it takes about a three-to-one to beat them.  I can even justify the
Kra'Vak acceleration capabilities when coupled with a cybernetic ship.

Some of the stories seem to imply ships that are only slightly larger
than
human ships (recall the one with the ?monkey? playing checkers); the
humans
were only one- or two-man scouts.  So that's why I use Kra'Vak.
However, I
did pick up a globular Borg ship from ToysRUs on sale at $10, and it
will
make a stunning battlestation or Berserker.

-- John

Prev: Re: SG II Questions Next: Re: Superships and Fighter capacity.