Prev: Re: Just wondering..... Next: Re: A Full thrust ?

Re: A Full thrust ?

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 1997 02:48:04 -0400
Subject: Re: A Full thrust ?

On Fri, 4 Jul 1997, Thomas Ellis wrote:

>     Okay this is hopefully an easy one, but it's been bugging me for a
> while now.  When playing FT at a scale smaller than 1", do weapons
that
> have an area effect: Nova Cannon, Wave Gun,...reduce the size of the
> templates for damage, or does it ALWAYS remain at the sizes listed in
the
> rules.

Since all other parts of the rules measure in inches - weapon ranges,
for
example - and all those measurements are re-scaled when you change
measuring units, I'd recommend you to change the size of the templates
too.

Mind you, it's b****y difficult to hit anything with a 2cm template...

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
 -Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Just wondering..... Next: Re: A Full thrust ?