Prev: Smaller Nations' ship and fleet designs Next: Re: Manufacturer's minutae (sp?)

Re: Smaller Nations' ship and fleet designs

From: Sprayform <sprayform.dev@n...>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 09:33:57 -0400
Subject: Re: Smaller Nations' ship and fleet designs

At 11:42 03/07/97 +0000,Phillip P. wrote:
>With OU troops now available, my mind inevitably drifts to a related
question:
>what about OU _starships_?

Am trying to make one! but get distracted building a ESU frigate in 15mm
for
Stargrunt II !!

 And, for that matter, the ships of the other smaller
>human powers -- the PAU, IC, IF, LLAR, FCT, RH, the Dutch, etc. What do

well I use NAC for the RH with a nice double headed eagle transfer on
the
hull (from wargaming suppliers),looks good _brag_ ;-)

   8< SNIP >8

>I note that Jon mentions in the latest FallOut -- and thanks for the
e-mail
>version, however accidental -- that we might see a big expansion in the
FT
>range. Dare we hope for UN

I use small **3's FSE as UN and Andromidan ships from K&somebody IIRC as
research/hospital ships. Thats my Pennys worth

Sprayforming Developments Ltd.	      [production tools]
					   made in
				      [prototype  times]
  'The future is now'

Prev: Smaller Nations' ship and fleet designs Next: Re: Manufacturer's minutae (sp?)