Prev: SG - Islamic Fed Next: Re: wanted: more thrust: FOUND!!

Re: GZG Civilian Minis...

From: WENMESS@a...
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 23:46:23 -0400
Subject: Re: GZG Civilian Minis...

In a message dated 97-07-02 14:23:14 EDT, Alfredo wrote:

> I figure if you have the patience, maybe converting some of the
>  Vampire/Mage/Werewolf/Wraith/pixie/treant/sphinx White Wolf games
>  miniatures might work.  Otherwise, maybe model train shops might have

>  something to offer...

Another place to look are 20mm historicals.  Command Post Quarterly #13
has
an ad for Combat Miniatures that includes ranges covering Lebanon 1982
with
two part numbers for Palestinian guerillas,  Grenada 1983 including
Cuban
workers,  and a Modern Police & Terrorists line worth listing in its
entirety.

US Police Swat Squad
British SAS CRW Unit
European style Riot Police
Plainclothes officers
Gunmen/Terrorists
Rioters/Gang Members
British Army Internal Security dress
Bystanders
Anti-terrorist squad

They list as packs of 6 or more for $4.50 available through The
Emperor's HQ,
Chicago, IL, USA.

Throw in a couple of Rocco Minitank armored cars and let the scenario
creation begin!  (and definately follow up Alfredo's train shop tip.  HO
scale civilians would fit right in with 20mm historicals)

Mike Messenger
wenmess@aol.com
(If anyone would like additional contact info for EHQ,	drop me a note)

Prev: SG - Islamic Fed Next: Re: wanted: more thrust: FOUND!!