Prev: Re: Those Spiky Things Next: Optimization ( was Re: Further re Oceanic Grav-bikes )

Cheap Figs....

From: Peggy & Jeff Shoffner <pshoffner@e...>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 17:14:50 -0400
Subject: Cheap Figs....

I do have answer to my own question; is there a way to get relatively
cheap
figs for a game; answer, well kind of.	I just bought Axis & Allies
(Yeah, I
know, it has been out a while, but I've always played with someone who
had
the game), and noticed a little statement in the front.  People wishing
purchase more pieces can do so for $10.  I would assume that this goes
for
Fortress America too.  So you could easily rack up a nice collection of
tanks, both hover and tracked, APCs, soldiers of all types, VTOLs, and
planes
from various time periods.  At least it would help out in DSII.  Now
then,
some creative liscense with my Dremel tool.....

Prev: Re: Those Spiky Things Next: Optimization ( was Re: Further re Oceanic Grav-bikes )