Prev: Street Level Minis Next: 40K to Stargrunt II conversions

Re: GZG Civilian Minis...

From: "P. ENGEBOS" <pengebos@N...>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 00:44:31 -0400
Subject: Re: GZG Civilian Minis...

On Mon, 30 Jun 1997, Gerald McVicker wrote:

> Gosh...if i just had some school children miniatures for those urban
> scenerios and that hostage scenerio I wrote for Stargrunt II.  I saw
them
> in a paper catalogue for GZG, how come Geo-Hex in the states don't
carry
> them?  I'd love to have some civilians for my games, and NO ONE else
make
> em!!!   Do I have to order these from the U.K.?  Does anyone have any
of
> these?  They look like a great addition to my Stargrunt II games,
> especially when the new ships officers come out or are available.

There are several figures that I would like to get (I covet the K'Vraak
Infantry listed in the online catalog greatly), but Geohex doesn;t carry
them yet.  The only thing we can do is to ask Geohex to get them or
order
them from england.

Peter Engebos				<pengebos@nmsu.edu>
T'Sarith, Lord deGaalth 		<tsarith@io.com>
		http://web.nmsu.edu/~pengebos/

Prev: Street Level Minis Next: 40K to Stargrunt II conversions