Prev: Re: Those Spiky Things Next: Names

Re: figure sizes

From: Sprayform <sprayform.dev@n...>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 07:31:02 -0400
Subject: Re: figure sizes

At 11:11 29/06/97 -0400,Alan Goodall wrote:
	8< snip  >8

>I have a number of Traveller 15mm figures

Can we still get any in the uk ? anyone, please!

>that I intend to use with Stargrunt.

YES!! I want Jon to do the 25mm range in 15mm with supporting vehicles;
after all you lucky Dirtsiders get them in 6mm !!

>I also have 3 of the original Traveller tanks, and one APC.

Wow I didn't know they had done any vehicles (can I get some)
Jon(top cat)

Sprayforming Developments Ltd.	      [production tools]
					   made in
				      [prototype  times]
  'The future is now'

Prev: Re: Those Spiky Things Next: Names