Prev: Re: Those Spiky Things Next: Re: Those Spiky Things

Re: Those Spiky Things

From: Gordon Peterson <gpeterson@v...>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 13:23:44 -0400
Subject: Re: Those Spiky Things

Samuel Penn wrote:

> Do Sa'vasku fly pointy bits foreward, or pointy bits aft? Some
> look better forward, others don't. Is there an official take
> on this, or is it just whatever the Sa'vasku feels like (I'm
> starting to lean towards the latter)?

In MT, the Kra'Vak contact story on p.24 says horns forward. "N'goka's
eyes caught  a brief flash of light from the twin horns at the front of
the alien ship..."

But according to the Kra'vak ship design notes on p.27. It was standard
practice to build their ships modularly so they could be configured any
way they or you would want.  Though I wouldn't think the rules would
allow for railsguns to be able to fire aft.

Gordon

Prev: Re: Those Spiky Things Next: Re: Those Spiky Things