Prev: Re: GZG UPDATE & NEWSLETTER Next: Re: FT - Question Regarding FTL use

Re: wanted: more thrust: FOUND!!

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+@C...>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 20:54:41 -0400
Subject: Re: wanted: more thrust: FOUND!!

Excerpts from FT: 27-Jun-97 Re: wanted: more thrust: FO.. by
"Geo-Hex"@teleport.com
> > Ach, an' i' ye kin speak inna greet Scots aksent, then yurr ships
wil hae
> > a ba'er chence tae repar damage?

Will you stop that?  You talk like everybody else when you get excited!

> I'll have to introduce you Robyn Edwards who has  painted an entire
> NAC fleet in various tartans, and moves them in a schiltron
> formation!!

Umm... "schiltron"?

(And maybe that NAC fleet should meet up with, I believe, Allen
McCarley, who painted his Epic Imperial Guard in tartan.  With,
supposedly, different tartans for his different companies.
Distinguishable.  In **6 mm scale**. <shudder>	(Andy Skinner, can you
check me on this...?))

Later,

		    Aaron Teske
		    Mithramuse+@cmu.edu

Prev: Re: GZG UPDATE & NEWSLETTER Next: Re: FT - Question Regarding FTL use